Relaxing in Visegrád
Minimum stay: 2 nights.
Package rates may vary depending on availability.
Our discount offer includes:
Accommodation in a selected Classic, Harmony, or Premium category room
For Premium room reservations: guaranteed 2nd or 3rd floor room, Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machine in the room, 1 bottle (0.75 l) of mineral water, and a Vintage Beauty cosmetics package
Half-board – a bountiful buffet breakfast and dinner at our Duna Restaurant, with its unique ambiance and panoramic views
Unlimited use of the Lepence Spa wellness centre with its unique atmosphere.
- Outdoor and indoor adventure pools, operating year-round (27-32°C)
- Thermal Pools (34-38°C)
- Children’s pool with slide (28-30°C)
- 20 m outdoor heated swimming pool operating year-round (26-28°C)
- Acapulco summer beach pool with sun terrace
- Turkish tepidarium and sauna park (Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, natural sauna, aromatic steam cabin, aromatherapy, plunge pool, spa showers, ice fountain, and relaxation room)
Participation in continuous programmes for children and adults, led by event leaders
Recreation filled to the brim with memorable experiences: hunting for stamps with Visi the Squirrel, Visi the Squirrel World, the nation’s largest indoor tunnel slide, the unique outdoor Visi the Squirrel playground, and an XBox Kinect corner for older children.
Fitness room with TechnogymTM equipment for active relaxation
Free towel and bathrobe use for adults and children
Free WiFi in the entire area of the hotel
Free outdoor parking in a car park protected by a barrier and under camera surveillance
Pay on the spot with cash or by bank, credit, or SZÉP card. To secure your reservation, you are required to transfer 50% of the cost as an advance within 5 days of making the reservation. Your reservation will only be considered to be valid if you pay the advance by the payment deadline. The hotel will consider the order to have been cancelled if the advance is not paid within 5 days.
TERMS OF RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT
- To secure their reservation, guests are required to pay 50% of the order within 5 calendar days as an advance. The advance is payable via bank or credit card, by bank transfer, or by SZÉP card issued in the name of the guest making the reservation.
- The hotel will consider the order to have been cancelled if the advance is not paid.
- After making the room reservation, the Customer, by paying the 50% advance, accepts the conditions that apply to package reservations, payment, penalty payments, and cancellation and changes.
- Reservations can be freely cancelled or changed 7 days (or, for holiday periods, 15 days) before the date of arrival. After that, we charge a fee for cancellations and changes equal to 50% of the reservation. The advance paid can be used to cover the penalty in case of late cancellation.
- In case of cancellation due to an unexpected circumstance (proven sickness, accident, death, etc.) within 7 days of the arrival date, the hotel can provide a voucher for the entire amount of the advance paid, which can be used for 1 year from the date of issue.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR AGREEMENT AND AVAILABILITY, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF HIGH SEASON AND HOLIDAYS.