Carefree family fun and relaxation
We think it’s especially important to help everyone find the form of relaxation that suits them best, from the youngest to the oldest generations regardless of age, even with our wellness services and organised programmes for children. The 7 pools in the Lepence Spa wellness centre at Thermal Hotel Visegrád****superior are open to families year-round. Our smallest guests can also enjoy two playgrounds, as well as a playroom.
We offer children extra special experiences, as our hotel mascot Visi the Squirrel is here to ensure a warm welcome year-round! Our event leaders offer a variety of entertaining programmes every week to offer new experiences to both children and adults.
IDEAL ROOMS FOR FAMILIES: TOGETHER, BUT SEPARATE:
- Harmony Family Room: Two connecting double rooms of 21 sqm each, with parquet floors, on the same floor as the reception desk
- Classic Family Room: Two connecting double rooms of 21 sqm each, with carpeted floors, on the first floor
- Premium Family Room: Two connecting rooms of 21 sqm each on the hotel’s second and third floors, with carpeted floors, a view overlooking the Danube Bend and the Börzsöny Mountains, featuring a Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machine in the room, mineral water upon arrival (0.75 l), and a Vintage Beauty cosmetic package all included in the price
We can also offer extra beds and cribs in our rooms upon request.
What else do we offer children?
- We give children a surprise gift at the Reception Desk on check-in and check-out.
- Any children who are too small for an extra bed are provided with a regular or travel crib, while we even offer baby bathtubs, diaper changing tables, child toilet seats, step stools, electrical outlet protectors, and water heaters.
- Children are also the focus of attention in the kiddie’s pools, and we shouldn’t forget the kids’ slide!
- Every meal is a real experience in the Duna Restaurant! High chairs are available for any guests who can’t reach the table yet. We also offer a separate buffet table for children to let them choose from our children’s menu, with baby food for the youngest generation. And once they’ve had their fill, children can do colouring in the play corner so their parents can finish their meals in peace and comfort
An unparalleled panorama, a 3000 sqm wellness centre with thermal water and waterpark, and a Turkish sauna park and tepidarium. We also provide special buffet breakfast and dinner in the Duna Restaurant. Check it out for yourself! Make a reservation at our best package deal by paying the entire fee in advance.